Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sonia Ashford's Medicare Insurance Broker Biography

I'm Sonia Ashford, I was first influenced to pursue a career in insurance by a close family friend who was an agent working in the Medicare field. Unfortunately he passed away soon after I was licensed. I then went to work for a Property & Casualty company for a short 3 year period. I was drawn back to the Medicare field when my Grandmother needed help with her Medicare insurance. It was so rewarding to experience how much I was able to help her with her healthcare. I have since had the joy of helping many clients with their insurance healthcare needs. I look forward to being able to partner with you.

I have been in the Texas Insurance business since 2005. I've been married to John Ashford since 1982. We have six children. Our youngest is a Senior at Trinity High School. We have nine grandchildren we love to spoil. In my spare time I enjoy quilting and crafting. We have several pets at home including freshwater fish along with two dogs, a Brussels Griffon named Tuxedo and a Havanese Shih Tzu named Precious.

I can be reached at: 

817-689-3536


No comments:

Post a Comment